Jun 27, 2010

@ the Studio

Some weeks ago I showed u pictures made behind the scene of my first photoshoot in the studio.
Well, now I can show u the results from that day :)
I'm not quite happy about some clothes u'll see in the pictures and the reason is that I simply had not much time to do the last things (that means I was just lazy and left everything for the last minute) and I made them in the night before the photoshoot. So... sry about some clothes u'll see :)
Two days ago I made a photoshoot in the forest with my friend Merle.
The reason I haven't showed u the pictures jet is that I'm going to Bulgaria for three weeks at Tuesday all by myself and I'm just trying to find sth to do while I'm waiting the plain :)
I'll make some clothes to take them with me to the sunny country, so I can take some (hopefully) marvelous photos over there . I'm also going to guide a fashion workshop at the festival in Bulgaria so I'm certainly
going to show u lot's of pic's from there !

Coming back to the shooting :


Photographer - Jarmo
Photographer's assistent - Hanna Parman

Make Up artist - Eliise B. Mõisama
Models: Silvia Kebbinau
Ketlin Tali
Edelin Mõisama
Eliise B. Mõisamaa








Ok, way too much talking and u still haven't seen the pic's.Well, here they come. Hope U'll enjoy
them !







































































No comments:

Post a Comment