Jun 6, 2010

Moedepoo - My Generation



There are some people I want to thank before showing u the pictures.
Eliise - u'r make ups are just perfect
my mom and dad - they have always helped me in every possible way
and my super cute models:
Ketlin
Anni-Anete
Jaana
Edelin
Eliise
Seidi
Emma



Without further preduce - my collection ,,My generation" :


Fotod : Meelis Tomson ja weekend.ee








































Some collections I liked :

































U can also watch a moument from the fashion show from You Tube.

5 comments:

  1. Nii hea meel on leida kellegi teise blogist oma kollektsioonist pilt.
    http://krizu-embraceit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clothes! My favourite? A girl with white leggins <33.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.
    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the last look!! This blog is amazing.

    xx fesi-fashion

    ReplyDelete