Jun 3, 2010

Preview - PS

I had an incredible day yesterday. I was offered the possibility to photograph my new collection in studio (the premiere is tomorrow!!!). It was a very exciting experience. Shooting lasted for four hours.
I made lots of pictures and a video during that time.
I'll show u the video as soon as I can show u the picture wich was taken at the time when the video was made.


I'm pretty excited about tomorrows fashion show - Moedepoo.
I still have some things to do before that(I wasn't quite satisfied with some outfits I'd made, yesterday). I guess I'll do these things after youth church , hope I'll make it :o)


























































3 comments:

  1. see valge kleit on väga armas.
    Kas Sa teed tellimise peale ka kleite vði üldse riideid? Kui jah, kas siis oleks vðimalik samasugust valget kleiti saada?

    ReplyDelete