Jun 25, 2010

Paint it blue !

One day , when I was cleaning my room(which is a miracle), I found two quite old and shabby accessories. My first reaction was to throw these things in a trashcan but after a little consideration I decided to give them a new look.
Luckly I had some metal spraycolour left from the old times so I didn't had to think for long about what colour should I paint my old stuff.
















These shoes used to look like this after the first pimping :











After a couple of minutes , when the colour was dry, I made a little blue flower for the bag and I coloured two little flowers on my shoes.
I think the result was quite cute and consider that the all process took time less then a half of hour ... it was totally worth it!




























2 comments: