Jun 5, 2010

backstage - moedepoo

As much as I've read peoples blogs I've seen that nobody was quite
satisfied with the organization of Moedepoo. I'm not going to write what exactly happened but u can find a complete review from Mari-Leen's blog.
However, in the end the whole event was still fun.
Since I have also organized a youth-fashion contest, I know how difficult it all is. Good luck to the organizers for the next year!

























































Models have to eat too :)











NB! I got 2nd place. Wipiii :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minu meelest oli sul tõesti üks kenamaid ja lahedamaid kollektsioone nooremast vanusegrupist ja phm üks vähestest mida saaks ka päriselt kanda.
    Kas sa said ka mingi auhinnalise koha?

    http://krizu-embraceit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jep. ma sain teise koha nooremas vanusegrupist ja aitäh:)

    ReplyDelete