Jul 1, 2010

Back to the nature

reetings from Bulgaria!

Here are the pics from the photoshoot I promised to show U once I'm on my way to Bulgaria.
Well, I already am in Bulgaria . I landed here yesterday around midnight.


As much as I'v been in Sofia , I love it . Although I wouldn't like to live here because it's quite dirty in here .
I'm trying to write every day sth about what we are doing here. If anyone is interested about reading about my trip in Bulgaria [it's only in estonian, sry. The ones who don't understand estonian, U can look the pic's ! :) ] then U can chek it out http://apstufff.blogspot.com/

NB! The shoes here are so cheep and pretty that I'm going crazy. I'm definitely going to make a post about the shoes and the prices over here :)

But... enjoy the pictures and enjoy the sun :)











































































model : Merle

No comments:

Post a Comment