Jul 23, 2010

4 am


Remember that I told you about a photoshooting by the sea in 4 o'clock in the morning ?
Well , I'm going to Spain for a week with my family , so I thought now is the right moment to show you the preview pictures from that day.
I know that I say it almost in the end of every post I make but really , enjoy the summer and
specially enjoy the company of u'r friend and family !







I took some marshmallows with me so now the only thing that was missing was fire !
Believe it or not but I made a nice camp fire all by myself :)
I was so proud !








I will apparently never ever do it again in my blog but at least I can say that I'll done it :
I'm wearing : hat - seppäla , top , jacket , cardigan , footwear - thrift store , jeans - my mom's old jeans from the 80's .



















No comments:

Post a Comment