Aug 20, 2011

Wannabe journalist

So, here I am, sitting on a coach. Right now I'm in a camp where we'r putting together a magazine. Again this very random slash awesome thing that God has just put into my life very randomly. Pretty much as every other awesome thing in my life... the same was with designing/making clothes, so random but turned out to be so cool.
  The magazine is going to be in three languages : Pluss in Estonian ; Nuotta in Finnish and Võbor in Russian. The magazine is mainly for young people and in Estonia u can have it for free, in Finland u have to pay for it and I'm not sure about the Russian one:)
I'm doing an article about this camp to an Estonian christian magazine  and I'm also gonna do a column about what ever theme I want to Estonian  Pluss. Right now I have two different themes to write about so I'm thinking that I'm gonna write both of them ready and then I'm going to choose the one to put  into the magazine. If I'm ready with them I can also post them here. 
One more reason why this camp is so awesome is that here are people not only from Estonia but also from Finland and Russia so I have many new friends from these countries now. I'm just so blessed and thankful for it! 
Here are some pictures from today when we also went to Haapsalu for a youth night, it was cool :)





     got this awesome t-shirt for free, jeiii :) Had to make timer pics of it right away :]



                               as u can see I'm very happy about it together with my camera's timer :]



                                                 some pics from the last Nuotta edition :



















No comments:

Post a Comment