Aug 17, 2011

Oleviste's summer camp

Well, all I can say about this camp is : awesome, the best camp ever. I waited for it for so long and when it finally came then it was totally worth waiting for. I miss my group called Võikud a lot, we had lots of fun. I also miss the night programs in the old barn, worshiping God , all the fun we had in there, meeen , I really miss the  camp a lot and the people in there there but I also know that God is going to do all the crazy stuff  also outside of the camp so I'm super excited about the future.


A picture says more then a thousand words so here are some pictures from the camp :














































Eva made this awesome braid for me.





landscape was just gorgeous



Come closer to God, then He will come closer to you







No comments:

Post a Comment