Jun 4, 2011

Love will be all that we know

Went to a USA thrift store today. I LOVE this store and not just the clothes but first of all I love the stuff they have there. There is a shelf which is full of movies, CDs, books and all kinds of other stuff. Today I found a small diary from there. I believe it was self made book, there were quite many pages torn out but some of  them still had deep and cool sentences on them. I also found a full name inside of the book - I tried to find this person from internet but I couldn't find her because there were too many people with the same name:)
I also found a really cool hat from that shop. It cost only 0,90 eur, it was a bit broken but it still looks awesome. It's a perfect hat for the summer photoshoots.

















NB! Tsau Reelika :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment