Nov 22, 2011

There's a light in the end of the tunnel for you

During this shoot I really understood that I need to start thinking more abot the outfits I'm putting together. I love doing photoshoots together with great photographers because I love having great pictures of the clothes I have made (and ofc. the photoshoots are really fun also) but I always just make the clothes and I never think about how I'm gonna mix them or how the model is gonna look in the pictures- I just make the clothes and then go to the photoshoot with . But any ways - here are the pictures from a really fun photoshoot



model : Niina Lõhmus

photographer : Oliver Rõõmus

                                                              make-up : Grete Kokmann

                                                              style/design : Anete Palmik






No comments:

Post a Comment