Nov 18, 2011

Hello Finland

Hei u guys! Right now I'm in Turku, Finland and in about 4 hours will start one of the biggest youth festival in all Europe - Maata Näkyvissä, christian music festival. Here will come about 12.000 people and it will be just crazy awesome!! I'm here with Nuotta,Pluss and last two days we had classes of media work. Because the access to the internet is very limited than the travel post from the trip and from the festival.
Funny thing happened on our way to Finland - in the ship I really wanted to make some pictures from the good view to Tallinn. I made some pictures and then thought that I really should change the lens, which I did but when I tried to make pictures with the new lens then they were all blurry and I just couldn't figure out what's the problem ... unitill in one moment the lens just fell off from the camera, hit the ship hull, and fell right into the deep deep Baltic sea. I could say that I was a bit surprised, amazed and in shock :D I'm thinking that I should really start writing a book about all the fails I have had - missed the ship, forgot the keys inside of the flat and a guy had to trive about 5 hours all together just to bring us the keys and all the other crazy stuff that happens just with me. When I'm done with my book I will let u know :D





Picture is taken right after my lens fell into the water with an other lens, I tried to capture the lens into the picture but I guess I was too slow :)







Had a media worshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment