May 23, 2011

Tallinn and the winner

Heii. Andke mulle andeks palun, et ma olen särgi võitja väljakuulutamisega venitanud! Aga here it comes.

Võitja valis jällegist välja  random.org.

The winner is the first one who commented the post :


Kristin Tammerand


Palju Õnne ja palun saada mulle kiri aadressile : anetepalmik@hotmail.com :)


Teistele äitäh, et osa võtsite ja loodan, et järgmine kord olete just teie need järgmised võitjad :)




Pictures are made two days ago.  I really needed a normal picture of me so I could use it as my profile picture at the new online-shop but to be honest non of the pictures came out good and now I just have no idea what picture I'm going to put there. Panic, I quess I'm just gonna have to figure sth out in the next 2 hours because the deadline was yesterday :D








 

1 comment: