May 3, 2011

Exams and all that crazy stuff


Had an English exam today. Crazy and fun at the same time because it was my last exam. Now I have to start doing my research and I have to make it ready in five days or sth like that and I have not much done :)
Lately I have posted here quite many pics of myself wearing things I have made. Well, the only reason for that is that I just haven't had time to make a shoot but soon it will all change :)

Sooooon, very sooon :)

And I also have some surprises for you . . . like for example soon you can find AP. stuff from 2 new awesome places PLUS Faktory and Hõng of cource .
But the stores will be a secret. All I'm going to say is that things are getting interesting :)


Here are pics from a tunic/dress I made tonight!

Be coool!




NB! I'm so sry about the pics. I'm really not the best poser and I really can't make bether pics of myself :D






























dress/tunic - AP.

No comments:

Post a Comment