May 27, 2011

Project flowerpower - behind the scenes

TODAY is the day, when the online-shop will be opened!! Yeii!

So, that means that today is going to be a big opening party but I have absolutely nothing to wear! Ever felt this feeling? You have a closet full of clothes but you just have nothing to wear. It kind of sucks.

I called my friend Seidi yesterday, I had a problem. I needed to make pictures of a dress I made and I needed the pictures in the end of that day. So, I borrowed my mom's car and drove to Saue. We went to  Saue's Manor, to be honest we felt like we were some kind of criminals because the manor seamed to be empty and we felt like we were on someones garden. But the garden was really pretty, so we started taking pictures anyway :)

After we were done, we went to my friends place and we also looked at the pictures. I believe these were the coolest pictures I have ever made. They were so pretty even without improveing them. I think the main reasons for that were that *Seidi has a really awesome camera and * the sunlight was just perfect and of cource because Seidi is just gorgeous.



Here are a couple of sneeky peeky pics   

 








This was the first testphoto. The spot looked just perfect and it also reflected into the pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment