May 17, 2011

Sneeky peeky under the secretveil

Few weeks ago I told you that interesting things are going to happen.
Now I'm going to tell u a little bit about one interesting thing which will happen in 10 days. 

Namely in 10 days Marta Vaarik and Mario Laul are going to open a new online-shop. The opening will take place on the 27 May. In the shop you will find clothes, accessories edc. made/designed by young designers. I can tell you 
that they will sell stuff made by very many famous names (at least famous in Estonia) and I'm actually a bit surprised that I have the change to be one of them.
I will not mention any designer names or the online-shop name yet but I'm sure u'r going to hear about it more soon :)



Here are the pictures which we took in the forest the other day. I have quite many pic more from that day so u'll soon see the rest of them also.



Photographer : Hanna Odras

Model: Ketlin Tali













dress/tunic - AP.

No comments:

Post a Comment