Jun 19, 2015

Real struggles in grown-up life - what to eat

I have been living with my family for my whole life. My mom is the best cook in the entire world and our diet is pretty healthy back home. That is also where my struggles begin - while living on my own now, I simply have no idea what should I eat any more. It's not like I come home and my mom has made us dinner - I come home and there is nothing to eat unless I have been thinking about this before. The struggle is real, my friends.

Because the subject is not any easier even while eating outside, I decided that it was about time to do some grocery shopping. I want to Trader Joe's, because it was suppose to be organic and much cheaper than most other grocery stores.

You can imagine me in the store - absolutely overwhelmed of all the stuff they had there. Also, of course, they have different things that I am used to buy back in Estonia. For example there is no dark bread, like not at all.

In the end I was actually even pretty satisfied with my decisions, it at least looks healthy, kind of.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment