May 16, 2010

Skirt Season

Over a long period of time took place a little photographing in the city centre.
Recently I have been busy doing my new collection for Moedepoo, that's why I haven't showed sth new to you lately . (when the time is right I'll do a little sneak peek to my new baby, ,,My generation")
Through some miracle the sunny and warm weather has arrived in Estonia.
This means that all the skirts and dresses, which have stood still all winter long in the corner of a wardrobe, will finally be able to show themselves.
Inspired from sunny weather I made 4 skirts for the shooting.

This time models were Seidi and Gloria.
The place, where the pics are made, is Rotermann's quarter.
Enjoy the pictures and have a really nice and sunny spring!



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment