May 5, 2010

Love is in the air

Plurals months ago, my cousin asked me whether I'd be willing to do bridesmaid dresses for her wedding.
Of course the answer was "Yes"
So in past months there occurred quite many fittings in my sewing room.
Time flew, and finally arrived the long-awaited first of May.
So ... without further ado, I shall present you the happy married couple



Mister Andres Raja and Mrs. Moonika Raja


The pride and her sister





And their bridesmaids : Astrid ja Karina
















And if the wedding had already discussed I remembered, that a little less then a year ago I made a wedding dress to a very good friend og mine.
She was pregnant at the time of the wedding. Although u can't see the dress very well , she looked so cute wearing it. They are now the parents of the world cutest baby.


1 comment:

  1. Aah, nii hea. Mul on raskusi lihtsalt sirgelt õmbelmisegagi ja sa teed imeilusaid kleite ja mida kõike veel. Sa oled nii andekas!

    ReplyDelete