May 26, 2010

Sneak peek - My Generation








There's not much time left until the fashion competition/show Moedepoo 2010 so, I think it's time to do a little sneak peek for my new collection - My generation.
The glothes are all about the summer and glamour. Call me boring but once again I'm using only two colours in my collection and once again they are black and white.
I believe this is going to be the best collection I have ever made but then again I believe my fashion skills are evolveing too with the time.
I made a little peeking pic for u. Next week I'm going to the studio with My Generation, so U can soon see the whole collection. If u'r wondering about the song I'm using in my show on Moedepoo then ... suprise suprise, the song is called ,,My Generation" by Starfield. I adore that band and I just LOVE the message they are carring forward across the world.


So... wish me luck with the competition and hope u'll like my new baby-My generation.
GBY!






2 comments: