Jul 3, 2015

Rolling - Financial District



Lately I have been riding a lot with a long board (or skateboard, depends on a day, right now I have both). This is not because I am a skater girl, I really am not, I hardly make it from one point to an other. The fact is, that it is just so much easier to get home on a board during the evenings, and actually pretty much when ever. 

Also, the feeling, when you are on a board by the Hudson river and the wind is going throw your hair or when I ride in between of the NYC traffic jam and all the cars have to wait because it is crazy out there but I can just ride in between of them. 

The feeling of moving in a high speed is amazing, really!





This is Eli. He is one of the leaders of Hillsong NYC photo team and he has an awesome board.










No comments:

Post a Comment