Jul 15, 2015

Photoshoot in Queens - Parker

I first met Parker in the Hillsong church college meeting called The Block.

... 

It was a hot and humid Wednesday in the middle of July. We were suppose to meet in Queens for a photo shoot. Since I made it a bit too early, I decided to go to my friend's place, who lives just a few blocks from the subway station we were suppose to meet. Instead of sending him the right address on the 50th avenue, when he was already few block away from the right location in Queens, I accidentally heard the address wrong and sent him to the right house number but the 5th avenue, which is in Manhattan.

You can imagin how bad I felt about it especially because the nr 7 train that runs between Manhattan and Queens in one of the hottest lines in the whole NYC. 

After some time Parker made it to the right location and the photos turned out to be worth the travel.














No comments:

Post a Comment