Apr 24, 2014

Bali, you so dreamy!


Third day in Bali. As it was our last day in Kuta, we decided to take it slow and just enjoy the day without rushing anywhere. Sunbathing (I was the only one who wasn't a lobster in the evening, sun cream - life saver!). After few hours by the pool it was time to discover Kuta center and the local biggest shopping mall which was located right next to the beach.


Bali is so dreamy, I could just stare the ocean for days and never get tired of it!











Yes, it's a dude ! 












Yesterday night, as we were going out to Legion street for dinner we were stopped by three ladies who offered to do manicure for me and mom. I wanted to have a manicure here anyways and they seamed to have good prices (35.000 rupiah which is about 2,3 euro and 3 dollars). We went inside of their super tiny and quite dirt room and after the manicure was almost over they started talking about the flowers costing some extra, which was just a really lame way how to get more money from tourists. Long story short - we payed them just as the price was written in their price chart and I have now pretty flowers on my nails.













No comments:

Post a Comment