Oct 17, 2011

sweet sweet Sweeden

Had an awesome time on this weekend. Me and my three friends went to Sweden, Stockholm for a day. Our really good friend moved to Stockholm this year and we had the change to visit her. She is SO sweet and I am so clad I had the change to see her. She had prepared an awesome meal for us and also the best cake ever, can't wait to go and visit her again !
Normally, going to some foreign country, I always buy some new clothes or at least one ring but this time the only thing I bought for myself was a small notebook which looked just like the USA passport. But it was really different and awesome, not just to focus only to the shopping part but also explore the city and meet new people.















 really cool earrings and necklaces with small people shapes









the coolest cups ever made from clay





wearing the cape I made the night before our trip


No comments:

Post a Comment