Oct 25, 2010

I have been in Germany now for more then 24 h and I'm thinking more and more by every minute that why the cow didn't I learned Deutch in school exept for just chilling in my german class for 2 years. Right now I'm in a quit small village called Daaden, it's about 100 km from Frankfurt. It's really schön in here.
On my way to germany I had to fly first to Prag and then from there to Frankfurt.
The first flight was late and I didn't had a watch with me in plane so I had no idea how much time do I have untill the next flight.
After getting a seat in a bus which had to take us to the airport exit, I finally had the chance to look my next ticket and the time.
I looked first at my ticket- there were written that the plane takes off a 16.40 and then , secondly I looked the buswatch - 16.47.
I even didn't had the time to panic. All I could think was : ,, Please God, let me make it to the plane!" And God is awsome.! I made it ,I was the last one to go on the plane,17 minutes late.
When I got to the plain, there were also some problems with my seat but it all ended happily:)

Plane pic's are made in Tallinn-Prag flight
Pic with houses - made in Daaden
Sunset pic made on 18m high platvorm in one of the small villages in Deutchland

























2 comments: