Oct 4, 2010

Factory

Have you already heard from an awesome lifestyle shop called Faktory?
Well, if not then I'm here to present it to you :o)!
What exactly is Faktory?
Factory is a really cool shop in Tallinn, which follows the principle of recycling. You can find there used (but still awesome) clothes , furniture and even accessories and clothes made by Estonian designers . The most awesome thing about this place is that you can find there clothes for women, man and also clothes for kids. And shoes.. did I mention the shoes? You can find lots and lots of shoes over there!
Where the name comes from?
Well, Faktory used to be a real faktory. You can see it from the interior.
You can also find things made by me from there. I just took there some new stuff(U can see them in my next post).


Among other good qualities Faktory has an awesomely HUGE dressing room. Have you ever been to a shop, I mean, the shop is just fierce but when it's time to go to the dressing room then you just wish the time you have to spend in there would be over already?!?
I can promise you that when you'r in Faktory's dressing room, you'd like to stay there for a long time:) And mabe even make some mirror pic's !







































































How to get there?

Linnast saab sinna trammiga, mis sõidab Ülemistesse(maha peab minema 1 peatus peale Bussijaama peatust) ja igal muul võimalikul viisil. Faktory asub Sikupilli vastas Zelluloosi hoones.

NB! If u'r not from Estonia and you'r still planning on going there then I promise, I will take u there myself !! Just contact me ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment