Sep 30, 2010

U wear it - U mean it !

I have never ever done pic's of myself and then but these in here but I thought this time I'm just forced to do it. Why ?
Yesterday night I thought that I'd really much liked to sew something. Because I had just read some statements about God... it light a fire in my heart and I just wanted everyone to know that I'm a christian and that I love Jesus!
So,I made a shirt to myself (also a thing I normally neverever do) where was written :
I LOVE JESUS.
It's just that simple. Today I wore this shirt and to be honest, I expected some feedback. I mean, I was wearing a shirt that had some pretty unusual message on it!
Positive/negative opinion, I wouldn't have cared!
But nothing!
Tomorrow I'm also going to wear this shirt and I'll see what'll happen :)
So, what's u'r point, you may ask.
Yeah, it's awesome that you made a shirt for yourself.Congratulations!
My main point of this text would be to let you know, that you don't always have to speak your statements, for people to understand them! Sometimes you can just wear them!
So, if u'r wearing a shirt where is written sth like ,,Sexy lady", then is this
message really sth u'd like everyone to know about you?
Obviously some texts are just funny and you don't have to always wear only T-shirts that have really deep and educational text on it !
But it would be just nice if peole wouldn't wears clothes that may convey wrong message.




Just some thoughts I wanted to share with u:)















































hat,glasses,shoes- from Berlin ; trousers-used to be my moms when she was young ; jacket(s)- 2ndhandstore

2 comments:

  1. MA ARMASTAN SEDA PLUUSI! Nii nii h2sti tehtud ja hea s6num! :) Keep going Anete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. täiega vingee .. sul on julgust tüdruk !! GBY soo much, see on võimaaas !! ;DD

    ReplyDelete