Apr 26, 2010

Just another sunny day

Today was one of the days when the sun was just so warm that the only thing you wanted to do was to lay down in the grass and feel the warm sun in your face. That of course meant a very nice day for a photoshoot. Recently I've made two dresses, both made from the striped fabric I'd once found from my basement.[Almost all of my recent made clothes are from the same fabric. Sry if it's starting to piss off or sth :o) ]
Anyway, after school we went to Anni's place and by the time we were ready to take photos, the sun was already starting to set. It was pretty sad but we made the shooting anyway and I just love the result. I'll show u the pics from different dresses in seperated posts.
Hope u'll like them as much as I do :o)




















































No comments:

Post a Comment