Apr 18, 2010

Sneak Peek

Kuna ma avastain, et blogi tšekivad ka väljaspoolt Eestit inimesed, siis proovin nüüdsest teksti siia inglise keeles kirjutada. Õnneks pole mul enamus ajast palju öelda :)

Today was a very nice and sunny weather and it meant a perfect day for a photoshoot.
Although I do not have a camera myself , my friend Andu agreed to lend his camera for this shoot.
Around 12 o'colck I had a camera and clothes, but I had no idea who could be a model for this shoot.
Luckily I saw Karolina at the church cafe and she agreed to be the model for todays shoot. :)

I can't show u the pic yet because they are in my friend camera but u'll see them soom:)


Here's a little sneak peek for the clotes Karolina was wearing :









Most of the clothes are made of striped fabric. Why?

For that simple reason : once , when we made pictures with Seidi in my basement , I saw a really big roll of striped fabric there. It was like really really big !
(u can see a pic of this soon. like in a few seconds)
And when I asked my parents about this BIG roll of fabric . . . it came out that they had a company that produced children's clothes , for some time.
PS! The company was named afther me :D They wanted to name it Anete but because this name was already taken they named it Aniete. Quite nice ;O)
And this fabric was a leftover from that company.
I have to say I'm really lucky:)






Stay tuned for the photoshoot pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment