Feb 19, 2011

La Primavera

It's 4:20 in the morning and I'm sitting next to my sewing machine. My hands are all covered with paint and in front of my lies a white dress which is waiting for me to make it ready. This dress is the first clothing for my new collection, which preview is almoust in a week. All together I need to make at least 8 outfits and the day after tomorrow I'm going to Sweeden for twho days, so I'm quite in a hurry (as always). At first I was thinking to make the collection all from a golden fabric and I even made one dress ready, but then I changed my mind and here I am ... sitting here in my sewing room. I have sitted here for about 7 hours but I really can't say that I have achieved anything special by this time. For about 4,5 hours I was making flowers and butterflies just for this one dress. That's just totalley locko!



But ok, I will just keep doing my night(or should I say morning) job!


Hope I can show u the results of my sleepless nights soon :o)













working on this kind of dress right now


Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment