Dec 13, 2010

Moešhoping


Yesterday took place an awesome fashion sale in Tallinn called Moešhoping.
There were several young fashion designers who were selling sutff made by themselfs!My mom bought a christmas present for me and my sister from there... a pair of adorable earrings which look like angels(so cute!).




There were two fashion shows in Moešhoping. The first one was from Johanna Münter:







The other one was from super talented Mari-Liis Lõnsu. U can find her blog from HERE.

What I like about this collection is that she has used very many bold colours and I think they work just perfectly!

























Captured a Santa Claus sneeking around ;)








My mom came with me and I'm really clad that she did because otherwise it would have been really booring just to stand there for five hours :)










What's next? Well, soon I'm having a photoshoot with one wonderful girl who sure knows how to make pic's and I'm attending to this one recycling fashionshow called MOEPEATUS and I have my driving exam in ARK tomorrow so... wish me luck!

:o)

1 comment: